Survey Research & Data Reports
The CIRP Freshman Survey
The CIRP Freshman Survey (TFS) collects important information on what your
incoming students are like before they experience college. CAS authentication is
required to view these reports.
ACHA-National College Health Assessment (NCHA)
The American College Heath Association (ACHA) National College Health Assessment (NCHA) is a nationally recognized research survey used by colleges to collect precise data about students’ health habits, behaviors, and perceptions. CAS authentication is required to view these reports.
- ACHA-NCHA 2021 Results – Infographics
- NCHA-III Spring 2021 UCR Institutional Executive Summary
- NCHA-III Spring 2021 UCR Institutional Data Report
- Spring 2019 University of California Riverside Executive Summary
- Spring 2019 University of California Riverside Institutional Data Report
- 2019 Disaggregations Report
- 2019 Health and Wellness Highlights Presentation
- 2019 LGBQ+ Results
- 2019 Sexual Orientation Results Highlights
UC Undergraduate Experience Survey (UCUES)
Given every other year and administrated on campus by SAAR, the UC Undergraduate Experience Survey (UCUES) gathers undergraduate students’ feedback on a broad range of academic and co-curricular experiences, including campus climate, satisfaction, academics, and student services.